This is a
4 hour E-Learning course that is made up of three smaller units:
- Name specific machines within the crawler mounted equipment family
- Identify the components of crawler mounted equipment
- Describe some of the uses of the different crawler mounted equipment
Hand Tools and Fasteners:
- Identify different types of hand tools and fasteners
- Explain how the different hand tools and fasteners are used
- Describe safety procedures involved with using the different hand tools and fasteners
- Engine Lubrication System
- Engine Intake and Exhaust
- Engine Coolant System
- Engine Fuel System
- Engine Electrical System
- Power Train System
- Hydraulic System and Grease
- When and where preventative
maintenance is performed.
- Operator Manual
- Safety Considerations
Who should take this course? Workers whose
employers require it as a condition of employment.
Length: You have 2 weeks from the time of
registration to complete your course. The E-Learning course takes approximately 4 hours
to complete. Please allow up to 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, to
process your request.
Requirements: Valid email
address & high speed internet; Access to a printer.
Certification: Upon completion,
you will be mailed your certificate. This course does not have an expiry date.
Free to IUOE, Local 793 members. Non-Members $100.00
Call Today: 1-855-353-2761
To Request Training, please complete the form below: