This 4 hour course is designed to raise awareness of confined space hazards and the controls required by law to minimize the risk of injury, serious illness, and death. Upon completion of this course the student will be able to recognize confined spaces in construction, describe major hazards of confined spaces, and identify controls required for confined space entry.
- Hazards of confined spaces
- Recognizing a confined space and the law
- Employer program for confined space entry
- Hazards and their assessment
- Plan for controlling hazards of confined space entry
- Training and entry permits
To Request Training, complete the form below: